To login into the site, you must be 18 years or older. You must also not log in if you are a com-petitor to research The Johns Report or if you have been banned from this site.
To login, you will be prompted to provide your name and location to better serve your experience on The Johns Report. You are responsible for your own account and the actions that take place in connection to your account. At any time, we reserve the right to close any accounts for any or no reason.
If you create an account, you understand it is for personal use only. You may not impersonate someone else or pretend to be a celebrity. You must create and represent yourself solely.
You understand that the content you publish can be withdrawn at any time. Moreover, please assume all risks associated with the content you decide to publish. You can not publish content in a sponsored or endorsed way. Your content should be of quality, accuracy, and reliability that represents yourself and morals.
If not, you may expose yourself to the liability of banning, libel or slander suits, and reported to authorities if your content contains threats, hate speech, pornography, or false intentionally mis-leading or defamatory information which violates and advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use your content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, refor-matting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms.
As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, transferable rights to use your content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the site and any other media the right to access your content in con-nection with their use of the site and any other media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against The Johns Report and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and dis-play, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your content.
As between you and The Johns Report, you own your content. We own the The Johns Report content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compila-tion, including, but not limited to, our compilation of user content and other site content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the site excluding your content, user content and third party content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the The Johns Report content and the site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellec-tual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the The Johns Report content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the site and The Johns Report content are retained by us.
The Johns Report and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information ad-jacent to or included with your content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such adver-tisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without spe-cific notice to you.
We make some of the site content available via real simple syndication and atom feeds. You may access and use the feeds in order to display feed content on your personal computer, web-site,provided that (i) your use of the feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (ii) your use or display of the feed content does not suggest that The Johns Report promotes or en-dorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including your site, (iii) you do not redistribute the feed content, and (iv) your use of the feeds does not overburden The Johns Report's systems. The Johns Report reserves all rights in the feed content and may terminate the feeds at any time.
We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Guidelines & Rules. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the site to:
- Violate our Guidelines & Rules, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Submit or transmit pornography; orViolate any applicable law.
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adapta-tions of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the site or site content (other than your content), except as expressly authorized by The Johns Report;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the site or any site content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on The Johns Report's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the site or any site content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the site, or oth-erwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site;
- Use the site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of site content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
You represent that you have read and understood our Guidelines & Rules.
Copyright And Trademark Disputes
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against The Johns Report and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights contained in such feedback.
The materials on The Johns Report's web site are provided "as is". The Johns Report makes no war-ranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular pur-pose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Johns Report does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the site, and/or ban you altogether from the site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the site, your content, site content, or any other related information.
In no event shall The Johns Report or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Johns Report's Internet site, even if The Johns Report or The Johns Report authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Johns Report's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Johns Report does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Johns Report may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Johns Report does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to The Johns Report's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.